Smart Partners Consulting limited – Our client, a Montessori school in the Mainland is recruiting suitable and qualified Nursery and Primary School Teachers with the ability to teach through Montessori method and create and Independent learning environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nursery/Primary School Teacher
- We are seeking qualified Nursery and Primary School Teachers with the ability to teach through Montessori method and create and Independent learning environment.
- Monitor pupil’s progress, keep meaningful records and evaluate performance through formative assessments in line with the school policy.
- Communicate and consult with parents and guardians as necessary about pupil’s progress and attainment.
- Maintain a high standard of display both in and outside the classroom
- Attend and contribute to regular planning and staff meetings.
- Take responsibility for planning and implementing appropriate learning experiences
- Plan and organise a resourceful classroom environment which will facilitate children’s autonomous, independent learning and enable children to maximize their full potential.
- Promote positive behaviour from children and to assist in establishing good standards of behaviour
- Cater for the range of needs of pupils
- Must have interest and experience with children
- A good knowledge of Montessori teaching method
- Previous years of experience in teaching is a must
- Must have NCE or B.Ed
- Candidate must reside within Festac, Amuwo, Ago Palace Way, Ojo and Badagry environ.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be creative, patient, responsible, resourceful and cheerful
- Must have a good sense of humour and be friendly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 6th July, 2018.