Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand’s portfolio cuts across different categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
- Responsible for coordinating the brand’s activities – sales, advertising, promotion, marketing research and distribution
- Accountable for delivering the brand’s profit, volume and market share objectives
- Formulate brand’s long-term strategy to effectively reach customers
- Oversees the brand’s marketing life cycle
- Manages day-to-day progress of product marketing planning and execution
- Maintains brand integrity across product lines, advertising, and all other internal and external communication as it pertains to assigned brand
- Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, editorial, marketing, design, and operations to execute specific marketing plans
- Conducts market research and identifies and tracks market trends
- Define and manage the brand’s advertising and promotion strategies
- Closely monitor and analyze sales volumes, market share trends and competitive activity
- Provide monthly product updates to management
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in any Business-related discipline
- 3 – 4 years’ field experience in product management, brand advertising, and/or marketing
- Sales and marketing knowledge
- Customer service knowledge
- Communications and media knowledge
- Public relations knowledge
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Digital marketing skills.
Job Title: Head, Makeup Artist
- We require the service of qualified individual to fill the role of- Head Makeup Artist.
- The ideal candidate is a well experienced makeup artist, who has over 4years of managerial experience in the retail industry.
- To oversee the activities of the outlet
- To provide consultation and application services in the art of make up application using the Montaigne Brand make-up line.
- Communicate with clients to clarify visual requirements
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate response to all requests ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate and implement a practical understanding of lighting, the photographic process, colours and the impact of special effects/make-up processes on the skin, ensuring that appropriate action is taken to minimize or eradicate any unpleasant side effects from the use of specialist make-up techniques.
- To generate sales from both new and existing clients
- Take detailed notes and photographs of work, maintaining an up-to-date portfolio of work.
- Maintain awareness of health and safety issues and legislation.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of available make-up and beauty products.
- Work quickly and accurately in time-pressured conditions.
- Maintain all equipment and tools .
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Maintain knowledge of current make up trends.
- Candidate must be SMART
- Minimum of an HND/B.Sc in a relevant discipline
- Certificate/Diploma from a Beauty School
- 3-4 years’ experience.
Job Title: Outlet Manager
- Do you have the ability to promote and increase sales through the outlets?
- Are you willing to improve customer loyalty and satisfaction?
- Can you ensure customer satisfaction, stock management and also cash management?
- If you think you can add a lot to Montaigne Place then we are seeking to recruit a dynamic, vibrant, passionate and aggressive individual like you to fill this role.
- The Outlet Manager is saddled with the responsibility of increasing the outlet turnover and maximize profitability
- Promote and increase sales through the outlets
- Improve customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Stock management
- Drive promotional activities
- Cash management
- Maximize profitability
- Candidate must be SMART
- Must be male
- Minimum of an HND or B.Sc in any relevant discipline
- 3 – 5 years post-NYSC experience in as a Sales Manager, Marketing, Customer Service or Business Development
- Experience in the retail environment is very crucial and an added advantage
- Should have good administrative skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com Using position applied for as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 13th July, 2018.