Nigerian Foundries Limited (NFL) is the leading ferrous foundry group in sub-sahara (excluding South Africa) with a total installed capacity of 8,500 metric tons per year. It has two plants, one in Ilupeju Lagos State and one at Sango-Otta, Ogun State. NFL started as a small grey iron foundry at Ilupeju in 1969 by the Barberopoulos brothers making municipal castings and water pipeline fittings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- Must only use company’s vehicles for assignments authorized by the company.
- Responsible for the safe keeping of assigned vehicles and must properly lock vehicles when there is need to leave them unattended to.
- Report to the HR/Admin Manager on all matters relating to assigned vehicles.
- Responsible for carrying out daily inspections on the general condition of assigned vehicles.
- Responsible for updating the Drivers Daily Report Form on a daily basis with required information.
- Must ensure that relevant vehicle documents are in his possession before he takes any vehicle out of the company’s premises.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Applicant must have their driver’s license and be able to pass all drugs and road tests.
- They must also have their driver’s license.
- Applicant should have at least their senior school certificate.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 29th June, 2018.