Thrift Collector/Officer vacancies in a fast growing MFI (NGO) in Benin City. Applications are hereby requested from suitably qualified candidates as thrift collectors/Officers:
Job Title: Thrift Officer
- Develop and Execute Strategic Plans to achieve Sales Target and expand organisation’s customer base.
- Evaluating loan application
- Monitoring disbursed loans and ensure minimal delinquency and zero default.
- Mobilise daily thrift
- Ensure long term relationship through high client satisfaction, reaching a high proportion of revolving clients.
- Develop referral network and cross sell products and services of the organization to achieve target.
- Achieve growth within KPI.
- Generate liability and risk assets.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in an MFI or Bank with an existing active clientele base for immediate cut-over to a minimum of 30 customers within the first 30 days of resumption.
- Sound knowledge of micro credit loan appraisal
- A minimum education qualification of SSCE, OND, NCE, DIPLOMA, HSC, etc.
- Provision of two verified guarantors with financial capacity.
- Experience in thrift collection is a distinctive advantage
- Entry level salary is N40,000. And can earn up to N80,000 based on performance.
Date of Resumption:
- All Candidates must reside in Benin and have experience in job of interest.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!