Cornerstone Staffing – Our client, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital/Content Marketing Intern
- A Forward-thinking, fast paced company is looking to hire a Digital/Content Marketing Intern to assist with digital marketing strategy, especially producing, posting and promoting our marketing content.
- This internship will give you the opportunity to build your skills in the operational aspects of communications, as well as broaden your experience on the strategic side.
- You will be given responsibility for a wide range of tasks including those related to our blog, website, internal and external newsletters, mailing lists, news monitoring, events and reports.
- Post: Managing our owned marketing channels: Website, Social Channels and Public Profiles to they are fully optimised
- Promote: Promoting all the content we are producing do it reaches a wider audience.
- Support all elements of our Digital Marketing Strategy
- A focus on the 3 P’s of our marketing strategy:
- Produce: Helping us produce great content: Blog posts, Podcasts, Social Media, Events, Webinars and Presentations
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree or a current student in their final year in pursuit of a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Journalism, PR, Communications, and/or Marketing.
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented individual, driven by results, who can manage multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Past experience producing offline/online content as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Extremely Strong Writing and Editing Skills (Journalism or English Major a plus).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply