Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Center Agent
- We are in need of active and vibrant individual with good communication skill and exceptional unique attributes.
- Ensure high level of Customer centric attitude to provide resolution to customer concerns
- Ensure that calls are answered within defined threshold of 20 seconds
- Handle Customers compliant, request and queries via inbound calls
- Emphasis on first level trouble shooting and concern redressal
- Maintain and build lasting customer relationships by ensuring concern attended are resolved
- Build customers’ interest in products and services for all queries been attended
- Validate customers’ contact details and share update require with supervisor
- Ensure relevant communication, records and data are updated and recorded
- Identifies and escalate situations requiring urgent attention to appropriate department
- Prepare daily activities reports and share with TL / Supervisor and HOD
- Qualification: relevant company experience preferred, Graduate / Post Graduate
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Computer knowledge
- Internet and Tech savvy
- Customer query resolving skills
- Sales Acumen
- Customer focus
- Excel knowledge(Must)
- Language Speaking: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba and English.
Job Title: Ophthalmic Nurse
- Provides direct care and promote comfort of client/patient
- Optometrist: Healthcare practioners of the Eye and vision care, which includes; refraction and dispensing detection /diagnosis and management of diseases in the Eye and the rehabilitation of the visual system.
- Show concern for client/patient welfare and acceptance of the direct client/patient as a person
- Promotes healthy lifestyle
- Have knowledge and sensitivity to what matters and what is important to client’s sight issues
- An optician, someone who specializes in fitting and fabrication of ophthalmic lenses, spectacles, contact lenses, low vision aids and ocular prosthetics
- A graduate Nurse with certified credentials
- Candidate must have valid Ophthalmic nursing certificate
- Candidate must have a valid International Passport
- Application is suitable to Candidate(s) living in Abuja
- There will be some sustenance allowance in Nigeria for your Family while in training
- Certified Ophthalmic Nurses, preferably fresh or with 1-3 years experience.
- Within 35 years of age and single is preferred
- A person with an international passport and who is willing to undergo 6-9months training in India (Visa, travel-boarding & lodging will be provided fully paid).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected] using the position applied for as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th June, 2018.