School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. We are passionate about providing value to schools and parents hence we strive to deliver quality, flexibility and affordability on school supplies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Officer
- Verify the accuracy of existing data
- Key-in inventory data into the system
- Call over data for error and make necessary corrections where possible
- Research and obtain further information for variances
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Ensure proper use of office equipment provided for work
- Carry out other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
- Fast typing skills
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Internet savvy
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- OND Holder
- 1-2 years data entry experience
- Basic Computer Skill
- Resident on the mainland
- Must be below 26 Years of age
Job Title: Contract Internal Control Officer
- The Internal Control Officer will be responsible for ensuring accuracy and reliability of all departments’ transactions, Inventory data, and stock balances.
- In addition, the officer will device and maintain a system of control that is sufficient to provide reasonable assurances on relevant company and clients’ related transactions.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Good administrative and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- High attention to detail and a pursuit to constantly improve current processes and procedures
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Accounting background
- Advanced Computer Skills.
Job Title: Shop Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Ensure effective functioning of the Retail store and staff, including overseeing the outlet’s sales & marketing, financial records, storage, requisition and receipt.
- Manage the outlet to maximize excellent customer service experience
- Initiate and implement efficient and effective customer service to promote sales, customer satisfaction and retention
- Gather market intelligence of area to promote marketing and drive sales
- Manage and develop the staff that are direct reports ‘
- Prepare all outlet reports to guide in management planning and decision making.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in social sciences or relevant fields.
- At least 2 years’ experience (Preferably in Retail industry)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good presentation skills
- Strong Customer service skills
- Strong leadership/Coaching Skills
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Preferred Age: 25-29years.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and Cover Letter to: [email protected]