Lorache Group – Our client, one of the Nigerian leading Internet Service Provider (ISP), request the service of active and vibrant individual with exceptional attributes to fill the position of:
Job Title: Branded Retail Manager
- Achieve financial objectives as per annual Business Plan; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions for all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by maintaining Inventories.
- Contributes to pricing policies and sales strategy formulation by reviewing business results & studying trends; determining additional sales promotion.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and In-Store display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios and plans.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and adequate measures.
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on individual work responsibilities and results.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating statements and store wise sales records.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees for all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment as per uniform store policy across all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel training and capability development procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 2-3 years relevant experience as a Brand Retail Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional verbal and report presentation abilities
Job Title: Outbound Call Center Agent
- Make outbound calls to prospective and existing customer to provide them with information on new products, discounts and services
- Explain the merits of offered service or product to customer in a bid to help them make informed purchasing decisions
- Deliver prepared scripts regarding a service or product, building up on the information as the conversation progresses
- Respond to questions and concerns of customers over the telephone, according to established policies and procedures
- Complete records of telephonic conversations, ensuring their confidentiality and integrity
- Develop workable leads by documenting information about interested customers and forward them to the sales department
- Transfer interested customers to proper channels and services provided by the company and keep tabs on the proceedings
- Identify sales opportunities by gauging industry trends and analyzing and summarizing competitor information and strategies
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and developing potential accounts and soliciting new ones
- Generate revenues for the company by soliciting and obtaining orders and ensure that all customers’ accounts are developed according to company protocols
- Enter customer information into the company database and ensure that it is updated periodically
Qualifications & Requirements
- Graduate / Post Graduate with proven experience
- Computer knowledge
- Internet and Tech savvy
- Customer query resolving skills
- Sales Acumen
- Customer focus
- Language Speaking: Fluent in Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba and English
Job Title: Help Desk Technician
- We are looking for a competent Help desk technician to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems.
- You will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them.
- An excellent Help desk technician must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution.
- They must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers.
- The goal is to create value for clients that will help preserve the company’s reputation and business.
- Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- B.Sc/HND in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected] using the position applied for as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 6th July, 2018.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!