An indigenous manufacturing plant located in Kogi State, is currently recruiting exceptional talent with high level of initiative in the position below:
Job Title: Electrical /Rewinder
Essential Job Functions
The suitable candidate must be well experienced in:
- Power Cable Management
- Rewiring of burnt electric motor and other electrical equipment.
- Installing electrical system components (Lighting, Alarms, Electrical panels, Switches, Circuits etc).
- Repair of electrical motor and other related electrical equipment.
- Must have a minimum of B.Sc/B.Eng in Electrical Engineering.
- Must have a minimum of 5-10 years’ experience.
Job Title: Laboratory Officer
- Perform laboratory application tests to produce reliable and precise data that will be utilized to evaluate products performance.
- Operate and maintain standard laboratory equipment, for example, laboratory scale fermenters, pipettors, vortex units, temperature blocks, water baths, shaker incubators, autocaves, HPLC, microscope, spectrophotometer, etc.
- Perform mathematical calculations for the preparation of graphs and the analysis of data.
- Communicate thoughts orally and in writing in a clear, well-organized manner that effectively informs, and clarifies ideas, information, and lab techniques/procedures to others.
- Comply with policies, procedures, and record- keeping necessary to meet company standards. Other duties as assigned by the Laboratory Supervisor.
- BS Degree in Microbiology, Chemistry or Biochemical Sciences preferred.
- Prior experience in biochemical lab environment.
Job Title: Water Treatment Officer
- Add chemicals to disinfect water or other liquids
- Inspect equipment on a regular basis
- Monitor operating conditions, meters, and gauges
- Collect and test water samples
- Operate equipment to purify and clarify water or to process or dispose of sewage
- Clean and maintain equipment, tanks, filter beds, and other work areas.
- Ensure safety standards are met.
- B.Sc Degree in Microbiology, Chemistry.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience.
Job Title: Steam Turbine Operator
- Know how to start and stop boilers and the turbine/generators in a safe and efficient manner and bring them on and off line Maintain the determined electrical production output
- Know how to operate service booster and treated water make-up pumps and how to valve them in and out
- Know the controls and operation of the cooling water circulation pumps, fans and basin water level
- Know the electrical equipment
- Control and operate any piece of equipment in the power plant (both in manual and remote)
- Regularly monitor the plant Air Quality and take corrective action to prevent violations
- Monitor, test and maintain proper power plant chemistry
- Follow Company Policies and Procedures
- Other Duties may be assigned as needed.
- B.ENG / HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (power option)
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience and should have adequate knowledge of turbines and power generating equipment.
Job Title: Instrumentation Officer
- B.ENG / HND in Electrical Engineering /Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Must have adequate knowledge of programing, installation and commissioning of controllers, actuators, solenoid-controlled valves, electropneumatic valves, temperature sensors, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 26th July, 2018.
Note: Do not apply if you are not willing to be interviewed for the selected position at the plant site in Kogi.