Twigs Technology is a startup in web and android technology providing online solutions for startups, businesses and social development projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- Twigs Technology is looking to hire a creative graphics designer experienced both in print and electronic media to join the team.
Key to this role is finding someone who will:
- Design marketing materials for prints, graphics for websites, social media and other infographics.
- Be a part of the digital marketing execution.
- Contribute creatively to project discussions.
- Perform website and Social Media updates.
- Engage in continuous training as we provide.
- Make captivating designs for both print and electronic media platforms.
- Use design, editing software such as Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop- preferable, Illustrator etc.
- Interpret project briefs to create design concepts.
- Create appropriate mock-up designs for projects
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media infographics
What do you need to be for this role?
- Excellent ability to use graphics software such as Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Can thrive in a team environment (team player).
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- Can excellently communicate ideas, thoughts and concepts across.
- Social media savvy e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- Ability to prioritize appropriately.
- Smart and diligent.
- Good work ethics.
- Very creative with designs.
- Good understanding and blending of typography, colours, images, shapes, photography, and other design elements to bring ideas to life.
- You have a laptop (advantage)
- Has knowledge of print and electronic media.
- Teachable and open to continuous self-development.
- Opportunities to learn and be trained further in world class graphics and designs.
- Exciting monthly rewards and incentives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the mail subject as “Graphics Designer Twigs”. Include sample graphics designs you have done.
Application Deadline 30th July, 2018.
- This opportunity is one that definitely wouldn’t be around for long. If you are interested and believe you tick all the boxes, apply now.
- Only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.