Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Dopemu, Lagos
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank and credit card accounts, coordination and completion of annual audits, and reviewing financial reports/support as necessary
- Analyze and report on financial status including income statement variances, communicating financial results to management, budget preparation and analysis
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Oversee taxes and abide by federal regulations
Qualifications and Requirements
- Relevant years of working.
- Other relevant trainings and certification
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of OND or HND in Accounting or a related field.
- Good Knowledge of Accounting and Sales/Marketing experience is key.
- Minimum of 3 years Sales/Accounting experience.
- Expertise with QuizBooks or any other accounting package(s).
- Applicant must be within the age 25 – 34 years.
- For Single within the age bracket of 25 – 28 years.
- For Married Female, not more than 34 years with Kids.
- Male or Female.
- Single or Married
- Smart looking, energetic and strong.
- Must live within Dopemu, Akowonjo, Gbagada, Oshodi, Egbeda, Ikeja , within Ikeja busstop.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st July, 2018.