Lorache Group – Our Client, a leading multinational Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) in the pharmaceutical sector, request the service of an active and vibrant individual with exceptional attributes, to fill the position of:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Job Role and Responsibilities
Primary job responsibilities of the Area Sales Manager would include:
- Develop efficient and creative sales for the assigned territory and target setting for the sales team
- Customer Service and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization
- Monitoring sales team performance, analysing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting.
- Driving and achieving Sales and Collections Target
- Managing, training and motivating existing sales team to drive revenue growth
- Develop and manage efficient distribution networks for sales
- Developing new Customers and recruiting Dealers
Requirements & Qualifications
- B.Sc/HND from a recognized tertiary institution
- Minimum experience of five years in Supervisory Role
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense and understanding of OTC/FMCG Industry in Nigeria
- The ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Excellent knowledge in Excel and Power Point
- Aggressive Sales individual
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- The ability to work calmly under pressure.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 26th July, 2018.