Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dynamics Subject Matter Expert
- Do you have a passion for training and mentoring? Do you have a strong Microsoft Dynamics experience in either AX, CRM or 365? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion, we are hiring several Dynamics subject matter experts (SME) who will help upskill our IT support colleagues to solve complex Dynamics support requests.
- As a SME, your role brings together the technical competencies of Microsoft products and management in the areas of incident, change, problem, capacity and configuration management plus people development.
- Working with our support teams, quality assurance team and training and development department, you will have accountability to ensure Tek Experts is sufficiently trained and supported when answering technical customer queries from clients and their customers.
What we’re looking for
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support.
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with human resources department in selection and interviewing process for new team members
- Meet with engineers once per week, review what works well and what needs improvement
- Work with operations manager for project needs and new implementations
- Work with our team in Microsoft certifications, analysis, content creation, planning for our engineers
- Compile entry level, technology lead feedback on current processes
- Plan, create and deliver training in person for our teams and supporting content for our learning management system
- Plan, create content, deliver training in our learning management system and in person for our teams
- Collaborate with training and development for feedback, impact, versioning, update and report of the courses
- Identify, train, manage and develop client facing technical leads
- Develop an accurate strategy for training material, content and assessments
- Be accountable for the quality department needs
Skills and Competencies
- Microsoft Dynamics experience in either AX, CRM or 365
- Influencing skills – Ability to convince or impress others in order to get them to support a defined course; seen as a business partner for clients and internal partners. People seek your advice and counsel
- Communication skills – Clear, concise and persuasive communication style adapted for multiple audiences, including demonstrating effective writing, presentation skills and listening actively
- Root cause analysis, you will be a logical thinker and use relevant data to find trends, problem characteristics and problem solve
- Knowledge expert, having the ability to apply appropriate knowledge and methods to resolve complex business issues
- Develop and maintain proactive customer relationships
- Finds ways to add value to the customer’s business practice
- Recognizes and overcomes client resistance
- Act as a trusted technical advisor, invited to participate in strategic committees
In Return, We Offer You
- An excellent remuneration package
- Prestigious offices in central locations around the world
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous professional development and certification programs
- A commitment to offering you career development opportunities to meet your full potential
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!