Workforce Group – Our client, a reputable company in the financial industry, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Locations: Badagary, Okoko, Ojo, Agbara, Iyana Oba, and its Environment – Lagos
- Our client is looking for Office Assistants who are energetic, has the passion for excellence, and a proven track record in delivering great driving service in a corporate environment.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required
- Managing filing system
- Recording information as needed
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands
- Coordinating events as necessary
- Maintaining supply inventory
- Maintaining office equipment as needed
- Aiding with client reception as needed
- Experience as a virtual assistant
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications
- Minimum of an SSCE, Maximum ND
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary
- Warm personality with strong communication skills
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
- Great communication skills.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th July, 2018.
Note: Only successful candidates meeting the requirements will be shortlisted and contacted.