Afordonz Consulting Limited – Our client, a reputable Facility Management Company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- The project managers who provides support and insight of the project that works at the site are carried based on stipulated standard and ensuring that non-compliance are adequately reported to ensure conformance.
- Manage communication within project team and stakeholders
- Perform risk identification and management on project
- Advise management/sponsor on project issues as required
- Create and manage comprehensive project documentations
- Track and monitor project performance vis a vis quality, cost and schedule.
- Initiate and Conduct project meetings
- Advise C&P on procurement issues
- Advise C&P on tendering, tender analysis and awards of contract
- Write and share project report periodically.
- Mentor, guide and appraise project team members.
- Monitoring the activities of contractors, subcontractor, consultants and vendors to make sure they render services according to contract and agreements.
- Overseeing the costing and billing of Materials
- Assisting the Head of Project in leading the team.
- Providing Monitoring and Reporting Progress on work done on site.
- Developing a Budget for the project to be executed.
- Lead project team to achieve pre-defined objectives
- Develop project scopes and objectives in conjunction with all relevant stakeholders
- Develop detailed project plan to track project progress
- Review all project documentation from project stakeholders (consultants, contractors etc.)
- Measure project performance using acceptable and appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- The ideal candidate should have great educational background, preferably in Engineering, with a minimum of 8 years experience on the job role.
- Proven working experience as a project manager
- Solid technical background, with understanding of project management software
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Strong interpersonal/Communication skills
- Strong project management knowledge and skills
- Good Reporting and administrative writing skill
- Excellent learning and transferable skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Analytical and problem solving skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a copy of their detailed & recent CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 6th July, 2018.
Note: Multiple applications will be disqualified.