Smart Partners Consulting – Our client in the Retail Business, urgently needs to hire candidates to market and sell its products to visiting customers and prospects in their various outlets in the Island and mainland areas of Lagos
we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- The Marketing Manager will be responsible for integrating promotional elements into retail marketing and to develop and implement effective and winning marketing and sales strategies that will impact on the bottom line.
- To be responsible for taking new and existing products from launch to profitability (meeting specified sales target).
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and programs to promote the company’s brand within new and existing customers to meet their needs
- Oversee all Marketing activities from Initiation to closure
- Ensure that monthly targets are met and drive the team.
- Work cooperatively with all stakeholders and Sales/Marketing team to identify opportunities and execute plans for brand exposure, retail associate training and brand development
- Drive profitable sales, brand growth and loyalty for a number of business areas.
- Conduct customer/market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- Advises Management on product performance, product development, pricing and other recommendations arising from market information.
- Leverage retail customer insight data to refine brand management and identify brand-building areas.
- Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and brand positioning which include promoting uniformity and consistency of brand.
- Measure success of various marketing campaign
- Contributing to sales information and recommendations towards strategic plans and reviews.
- Control expenses to optimize cost and meet budget and business performance goals.
- Develop sales pitches to corporate customers including presentations, conferences, exhibitions, road shows in line with company’s product lines.
- Maintain accurate records of sales and provide accurate and timely reports to management on business performance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strategic thinking and management Skill
- Good managerial & leadership skills
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Organization and Planning
- Stress Tolerance/Performance Under Pressure/Resilience
- Initiative, creativity & being proactive
- Coaching/ influencing and supervisory disposition
- Effective interpersonal relationships
- Integrity and Discretion, Initiative/ Proactive
- Analytical skills / Problem solving
- Resilience, Tenacity and Integrity
- Interpersonal skills
- First degree, with a Marketing related professional qualification. MBA will be an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate MUST have relevant experience in Retail Sales Business
- Minimum of 6 years experience, at least 5 of which must be at managerial level.
Job Title: Sales Representative
- The candidates will be responsible for generating leads, initiating and closing sales deals and meeting sales target.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from customers.
- Preparing and submitting sales orders.
- Evaluate customers needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining customers records.
- Answering customers questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations and product demonstration to a range of prospective customers.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- OND/NCE holders and Fresh Graduates
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 17th July, 2018.