Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Supervisor
Location: Ogba Brewery
Type of Job: Employee
Reports To: Brewery Inventory Manager
- Nigeria is currently the world’s largest market for the Guinness brand. The Ogba Brewery with over 300 employees has the installed capacity to brew and package up to and above 65khl of Guinness products weekly.
- Highly dynamic environment requiring constant interaction and seeking for alignment with internal and external stakeholders to ensure brewing, packaging and engineering operations are not impaired and the plant, and indeed the whole organization, is enabled to deliver on its overall goals and objectives and beat competition.
Purpose of the Role
- To provide efficient support to the brewing, engineering and packaging operations to be able to deliver superior products on time and in full in line with established service level agreements (SLA’s)
- Able to rise up to challenges and proffer solutions before escalating to a higher level. Focused on living the Diageo values with associates and all service stakeholders.
- Preparation of Daily Reports for stakeholder’s decision making.
- Receipts and issues of Packaging Components Materials in line with laid down procedures.
- Monitor report and replenish stock levels guided by laid down triggers for replenishment.
- Preparation for Stock count.
- Maintain good housekeeping in all stores and work locations in addition to managing cullet and pallet repair areas to the highest levels of cleanliness & orderliness.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- OND/HND in Chemical/Physical/Biological Sciences
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in Store keeping and flexibility to work with computers would be added advantages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply