A reputable agency services firm with widespread notability and its head office in Enugu, requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor
- We are looking for a Supervisor who will be in charge of managing our Anambra branch.
- Duties primarily revolve around the general management of your direct reports, which include, but are not limited to, providing and demonstrating task instructions, keeping attendance, and measuring key performance indicators.
- You will be expected to keep records and produce reports that will be used to review team performance.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Approving work hours.
- Ensure great customer service at all levels.
- Making sure employees that report to you meet performance expectations.
- Giving instructions or orders to subordinate employees.
- Ensuring that the work environment is safe, secure and healthy.
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration or any of the Social Sciences. A Post graduate degree in relevant discipline or MBA will be an added advantage,
- Computer literacy & Proficiency in MS Office
- Minimum of 2- 3 years post qualification experience, preferably in an agency services firm.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Proactive organizational skills.
- Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for excellence.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eye for detail and accuracy.
- Reliable, with high integrity and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Not more than 35 years
Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with a detailed resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th July, 2018.
Note: Short listed candidates will be invited for interview. All applications must be received on or before the deadline.