IL Bagno is the regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of sanitary ware and bathroom fittings and accessories. We excel in the provision of total interior solutions, creating unique and innovative bathroom themes for both the domestic and commercial markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Sales
- Building and maintaining rapport with with specifiers, plumbers, installers and suppliers, for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement IL Bagno’s core competencies
- Developing strategies and action plans to improve short and long terms profitability growth in sales revenue of Key accounts
- Responsible for the selling activities with key customers, inclusive of customer interaction, prioritizing effectively and in accordance with the KPN’s objectives
- Demonstrating products to existing/potential customers and assists in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products.
- Developing clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Creating and managing a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Planning and organizing personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
The Job requires you to have:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated & with a positive attitude, self-driven with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Aggressive, presentable, flexible and teachable.
- The role reports to the Group Head, Sales
- A good Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any other related field.
- A minimum of B.Sc Degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a busy sales or customer service environment.
- Hands on experience of ERPs (Enterprise Resource Applications e.g. pastel, oracle, SAP)
- Very good working knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the role as subject of the email.