FirstExcelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants with a team of over a hundred employees spread across Nigeria. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop glocalised HR solutions, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients’ corporate strategies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Performance Excellence Manager (Technology, Projects & Capex Engineering)
- Define criteria for control/management of programmes/project and the end to end responsibility of programme /project budget for the OPCO.
- Be the interface between the business/programme/project owners and the programme/project manager to ensure delivery of critical business objectives/portfolios.
- Ensure and secure resources for projects and programmes including the right capabilities.
- Responsible for all asset care in the function working with the Performance Excellence Manager for Engineering
- Own the process of maintaining an efficient unified and fully integrated technology system.
- Develop and implement measures to improve the business. Be the “go to person” in the team that supports functional business improvement ambitions.
- Develop potential changes and make suggestions to colleagues to improve the business.
- Oversee key performance improvement initiatives. Facilitate/set up multidisciplinary teams to lead business process improvement.
- Direct the implementation of Safety, Health and Environment standards and policies in functional areas.
- Determine the performance excellence vision including the strategic building blocks and strategic focus for each block.
- Ensure seamless execution of strategy and action plans for Technology, Capex Engineering and Project Office.
- Has end to end responsibility for the Technology, Capex Engineering, Programme and Project organization including structure, capabilities, governance and ensures alignment between the organizational design and strategy of units.
- Responsible for end to end implementation and continuous improvement of the blueprint
- Ensure an appropriate programme/project management framework is in place and incorporates key parameters/performance measures and value adding topics.
- Establish formal and standard reporting arrangements on projects/programme.
- At least 8years cognate experience in the FMCG
- Must be well grounded in project management data analytics
- Must be knowledgeable in business process formulation and implementation.
Very attractive and negotiable.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 16th July, 2018.