AiMP Network – Established in 2003, Apostles in the Marketplace (AIMP) Network is a network of Christian professionals and leaders in the marketplace who are committed to facilitating transformation and making a lasting impact on society. AiMP’s mission is to raise change agents, apostles in the marketplace who facilitate change at all levels of society. AiMP is a strategic vehicle for nation building across the African Continent starting from Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NYSC Intern
- Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the NYSC Intern shall drive/assist in the planning and execution of the select change agent projects which AiMP adopts as well as special projects which AiMP runs.
- Among other functions, the NYSC Intern will provide change agents with the support they need to successfully launch their programmes until AiMP exits its supporting function.
Programme Management Function
- Coordinate the activities of the Board of Advisers & prepare all logistics
- Undertake and complete research assignments
- Foster excellent working relationships with existing programme sponsors and develop the same with new / potential ones.
- Manage and relate with external partners to ensure prompt delivery
- Develop the key milestones and deliverables for various organisational initiatives
- Define project scope, requirements and deliverables, document and report on them
- Create awareness, market and identify sponsors to fund various initiatives
- Identify qualified resource persons (as well as brief and drive the process of orienting them)
- Assist in the supervision and the execution of the daily functions at the secretariat
- Where required, represent the AiMP Network in forums
- Execute any other responsibilities as may be assigned by the ED/ COO
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject area and/or certification in project management
- Knowledge / Experience of programme management techniques and tools.
- NYSC members
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Depth and a good range/expanse of knowledge
- Enthusiasm to make an impact and see change
- Good judgment and creativity
- Ability/potential to work with and/or lead a team
- Effective planning and coordination skills
- Documentation skills (capturing, management etc.)
- Initiative and conceptual thinking
- Marketing skills (or a potential in this regard)
- Discipline and ability to deliver on deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters along with their CVs (no more than two pages long) with information to us at: [email protected]
Application Deadline 24th August, 2018.
Note: That we will only be able to respond to qualified candidates.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!