Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instrumentation and Controls Engineer III
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Execute control system life cycle management programs which include control system inventory, obsolescence plans, managing spare parts and upgrade/replacement planning
- Support control system maintenance and test planning as required, software upgrades, ESD testing, offline and online testing, and coordination of activities with/without plant shutdowns
- Support metering systems maintenance planning including for custody transfer, allocation, regulatory, and leak detection applications
- Support planning and coordination of tasks related to control system cyber security
- Review systems for compliance with company’s Industrial Control System Requirements (ICSR) to minimize cyber security threats
- Participate with multi-disciplinary alarm management efforts including alarm rationalization, prioritization, development of state based alarm schemes, and design / modification of alarm systems
- Review update and develop instrument and controls technical documentation / drawings including P&IDs, cause and effect, and control narratives
- Travel to production affiliate office/facility locations for onsite support or roll out of new global support initiatives
- Bachelor’s or MS Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering specialty, or equivalent professional experience
- 20+ years’ of closely related professional experience
- Extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
- Able to review, evaluate, and update cause and effect, P&IDs, logic and architecture diagrams and control narratives
- Experience in selection, application, and ISA data sheet specification of hardware including pressure/ temperature /level instruments, control valves, shutdown valves, and fire/gas detection
- Proficient in data collection and analysis with common database and software data analysis tools such as SAP, Analytics for Excel and Tableau
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications.
Application Deadline 2nd August, 2018.
Job Title: Drilling Engineer / Specialist II
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Responsible for the engineering planning, design, surveillance, and follow-up required for the safe and efficient drilling and completing of drilling programs.
- Provide rig site drilling and completion surveillance and engineering assessments of critical activities
- Provide surveillance and technical assistance for projects, equipment testing
- and new procedures
- Interface with and solicit input from operations personnel to
- ensure well plans are feasible
- Work closely with other functions, such as geology, reservoir and projects, to ensure that the program is based on all available information and meets well objectives
- Depending on the program, deep water experience may be required (knowledge of subsea systems, riser analysis, subsea well control systems, etc.)
- Research and understand drill well hazards by reviewing historical offset well information
- Utilize wellbore geologic and reservoir objectives to develop a well plan
- Prepare cost estimates for well design options
- Identify and organize equipment required to execute the drill well plan inclusive of material selection
- Design wells to meet regulatory requirements
- Prepare and analyze technical bids for goods and services
- Survey daily operations
- B.S. degree in Engineering or related technical field
- Able to effectively organize and communicate thoughts
- Experience with well design software as well as Microsoft applications
- Read, write and speak fluent English
- Industry experience wit well planning and execution. This is a level 2 position: 10 to 20 years of related experience is required.
- A minimum of 10 year industry experience with well planning and execution
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience is required for international assignments
- A minimum of 3 years of industry experience requirements must be in deep water drilling operations if filling a deep water drilling engineering position
Application Deadline 6th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!