Smart Partners Consulting – Our client, a reputable Facility Management Company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
- We seek to engage an experienced Facility Manager who will be responsible for the security, maintenance and services of work facilities to ensure that they meet the needs of the facility users.
- Advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- Helping businesses to relocate to new offices and to make decisions about leasing
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations.
- Ensure smooth operations and management of the facilities
- Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology and so on
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and electricity, are well-maintained
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Allocating and managing space between buildings
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
Requirements & Skills
- Attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
- Ability to create Commercial awareness of facilities
- Organisation, time management, prioritising and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload
- A good knowledge of IT packages.
- Ability to lead and manage projects and teams
- Communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Decision-making and good customer service skills
- A degree in any discipline from a reputable institution
- Candidate MUST be IFMA certified
- Must have 5 years and above experience as a facility manager
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 6th August, 2018.