Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Drilling Engineer/Specialist III
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Responsible for the engineering planning, design, surveillance, and follow-up required for the safe and efficient drilling and completing of drilling programs; responsibilities include: – Research and understand drill well hazards by
reviewing historical offset well information – Utilize wellbore geologic and reservoir objectives to develop a well plan – Prepare cost estimates for well design options – Identify and organize equipment required to execute the drill well plan inclusive of material selection – Design wells to meet regulatory requirements – Prepare and analyze technical bids for goods and services – Survey daily operations
- Provide rig site drilling and completion surveillance and engineering assessments of critical activities
- Provide surveillance and technical assistance for projects, equipment testing and new procedures
- Interface with and solicit input from operations personnel to
ensure well plans are feasible
- Work closely with other functions, such as geology,
reservoir and projects, to ensure that the program is based on all available information and meets well objectives
- Depending on the program, deep water experience may be
required (knowledge of subsea systems, riser analysis, subsea well control systems, etc.)
- B.S. degree in engineering or related technical field
- A minimum of 10 year industry experience with well planning and execution
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience is required for international assignments
- A minimum of 3 years of industry experience requirements must be in deep water drilling operations if filling a deep water drilling engineering position
- Able to effectively organize and communicate thoughts • Experience with well design software as well as
- Read, write and speak fluent English
- Industry experience with well planning and execution This is a level 3 position: At least 20 years of related
experience is required
Application Deadline 8th August, 2018.
Job Title: Marine Engineer I
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Identify and assess deviations to Contract Technical Specifications and regulatory requirements; ensure that such deviations will be processed according to Company procedures; maintains Deviation Control Log.
- Steward discipline engineering queries from the Contractor and sub-contractors as well as technical information requests
- Keep Lead Engineer or Engineering Manager informed of discipline engineering progress, deviations, and execution concerns
- Participate in discipline engineering reviews at Contractor’s and subcontractor’s locations
- Drives and promotes capital efficiency in engineering design
- Support internal engineering general interest or Global Practice initiatives as requested by Supervisor
- Facilitate and coordinate discipline engineering technical work products
- Coordination and communication of various issues among the company’s and contractor’s engineering team that affect the discipline engineering design, safety, and regulatory compliance of the work
- Evaluate / comment work performed by the Contractor and sub-contractors to insure that the work is being executed in accordance with Company specifications, standards, and regulatory requirements. Includes review of discipline design drawings and documents
- 7-10 years of closely related professional experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marine or Civil Engineering or related Engineering specialty, or equivalent professional experience
- Broad knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
Application Deadline 6th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!