Efferent Services Limited- We are social entrepreneurs with a passion for technology in healthcare. We believe that building healthy ecosystems through our various human-centered technology solutions is the key to unlocking value in healthcare. We work with our clients to understand their unique needs and help them visualize the benefits technology can bring to their current operations. Through human-based technology, we can deliver the best health care IT services and an unbeatable experience We are very passionate about introducing simple, easy to use solutions to our clients and we will continue to work hard to ensure that the healthcare sector can benefit from the value of health information technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Master Electrician
We are in need of a Master Electrician with electrical engineering background to perform the following services:
- Design, develop and maintain electrical control systems and/or components to required specifications, focusing on economy, safety, reliability, quality and sustainability.
- PCR Installation and repairs
- Switchgear Installation and repairs
- Hi-Potential Testing and Breaker Testing
- Design and manufacture of bus and structural modification projects
- Deployment of Breakers and Switchgears
- Insulation (Megger)
- Custom designs and fitting.
- Most of the equipment will be Powell. 3 months training will be provided.
- At least 5 years working experience in the Electrical Field.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Working knowledge with using the following test equipment is required: Hi potential, DLRO, TTR, EZ CT, Multi-meter, dial caliper, relay test set, PF test set, Breaker Timing test set.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org