The Carter Center, a Non-governmental Organization, has helped to improve life for people in more than 80 countries by resolving conflicts; advancing democracy and human rights; preventing diseases; and improving mental health care. We are an international NGO dedicated to elimination and control of Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTD) in Nigeria. We operate on these principles: Program implementation through governmental infrastructure; Village-based delivery of health services; Using timely, good quality data for program decision making (“data driven”); and Outcome oriented (reduced morbidity and mortality).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Director
- The ideal candidate should be a qualified Accountant (ACA,ACCA).
- Applicants should not be above 40 years of age.
- Should have at least 5 years post qualification experience.
- Proficient in the use of Quickbooks or any ERP is necessary.
- Ability to direct and supervise.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 19th July, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.