Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Locations: Lagos and Port Harcourt
- Work closely with the Managing Partners to strategize, plan and deliver on the brand value
- Provide market information to support marketing activities. Develop communication tools such as brochures, to help enhance marketing to potential client
- Manage existing relationship and sourcing for other business opportunities within existing relationship.
- Understand products of the organization and develop strategies to enhance the sale of all products with existing clients and prospective clients.
- Develop business strategy to help with the organic growth of the organization, reaching non-identified clients across the nation and Africa.
- Deliver on agreed revenue targets and identified market opportunities
- Support market research to identify potential business opportunities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through relationship building, networking and social media
- Prepare, under supervision, and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Capacity and know how to convert opportunities into value for R&A
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image through all product lines, promotional material, and events.
Qualification and Experience
- 8 Years in Business development functions, with at least 3 years in HR related role and at least 2 years in Senior Management Role.
- Strong ability in selling business solutions.
- B.Sc in Business Administration and related field
- M.Sc is an added advantage
- Qualifications and certifications in sales and marketing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 13th August, 2018
Note: Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.