Aspom Travel Agency is a great travel deal company incorporated on the 2nd of February 2012 to provide support to people who wants to travel to any country in the world and also helps companies who wants to organize a group tour for their staffs without stress.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Travel Agent Supervisor
- Head a team of travel agents
- Promoting and marketing the business, sometimes to new or niche markets
- Selling travel products and tour packages
- Sourcing products and destinations to meet consumer demands for bespoke travel and sustainable tourism
- Taking part in familiarisation visits to new destinations to gather information on issues and amenities of interest to consumers
- Liaising with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules
- Dealing with customer enquiries and aiming to meet their expectations
- Overseeing the smooth, efficient running of the business.
- Constantly motivating the sales team to hit their targets and ensure company profitability;
- Meeting regularly with team leaders to give them sales figures and plan how they approach their work
- Making sure employees that report to you meet performance expectations.
- Giving instructions or orders to subordinate employees.
- Ensuring that the work environment is safe, secure and healthy.
- Meeting deadlines.
- meeting company directors who advise on strategy and finding out about any local issues and future trends
- Dealing with disciplinary matters and customer complaints.
- 3 years and above supervisory experience and previous leadership experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eye for detail and accuracy.
- Reliable, with high integrity and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Computer literacy.
- Proactive organizational skills.
- Minimum of B.Sc.
- Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
Location: LagosJob Description
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analysing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Labour Relations or Business
- Must have 3 to 5 years work experience in Human resources or related field.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), including PeopleSoft
- Knowledge of compensation strategy, performance management, employee relations, safety practices and talent acquisition, and the ability to apply this information in a manner that is compliant with relevant employment law
- Experience with creating a culture of engagement, collaboration and teamwork.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com