A telecommunications company, based in Lagos but with depots and outlets nationwide urgently desire to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Representatives
Location: Sango Ota
- Educate customers on products and services, functionalities, features and competitive advantage.
- Capture and monitor customer complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints and queries are promptly attended to and escalated appropriately.
- Handle all enquiries and requests of customers and ensure resolution as well as inform customers of status of their complaint, query or request and record details of contact.
- Ensure Key Customer Data is adequately captured and prompt documentation of transactions and collect data and information on customer care needs/issues.
- Provide customer service in terms of problem tracking, troubleshooting and systems fault resolution.
- Candidates must reside around Sango Ota.
- They must possess exceptional communication skills, a warm smile.
- Ability to manage people and coordinate activities to achieve results is critical.
- Preferred candidate must be an OND holder with zero to three years customer service experience.
Job Title: Activation Marketing Officers
- To maximize revenue and subscriber acquisition opportunities in assigned territory through channel effectiveness (wholesale & retail).
- Ensure adequate availability of all recharge denominations in sub channel partners [CP] and retail points
- Achieve Electronic Recharge Cards [ERC] and E-pin target in agreed ratios
- Constantly identify opportunities for driving activation and recharge sales within territory
- Ensure channel partners are making stock available and distributing to their network of sub-CPs and retailers
- SIM Registration Incentive/Commission schedule computation, analysis and circulation to relevant stakeholders
- Resolution of all queries arising from the above reports and schedules
- Management of the SIM Registration Device Database
- Reduction in the number of inactive/non performing devices
- Candidates must reside around Oshodi area of Lagos
- Knowledge of Lagos streets
- Good Interpersonal skills, excellent
- Customer Service Orientation
- SSCE holders only
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send only their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org Job Title and Location (e.g. Customer Care Representative – Sango Otta) as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 16th August, 2018.