Fullrange Microfinance Bank is a fast-growing financial institution, dedicated to mobilizing resources, delivering financial services and economic empowerment of the underbanked and unbanked, while sustaining a continuous relationship with them throughout their financial lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Credit & Marketing
- Articulate and facilitate the implementation of marketing strategies, programmes and activities aimed at meeting customer needs, enhance the Bank’s brand equity, and ultimately increase the revenue generation capacity, profitability and balance sheet size.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Champion the development and establishment of the effective channel strategies to support the Bank’s marketing efforts.
- Champion periodic planning and budget review sessions, monitor implementation and performance and ensure development of effective strategies to address shortfall in targets.
- Champion the drive to increase the Bank’s market share by promoting and institutionalizing a customer service-oriented culture.
- Monitor changing market dynamics and adapt product offering to effectively meet these needs.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the MD/ CEO or Branch Manager.
- Oversee the articulation and execution of the Bank’s marketing strategies, ensuring alignment with the overall corporate strategy, goals and objectives.
- Provide guidance, leadership support and direction to the Marketing team.
- Build the Bank’s profile and brand image in the market through sustained campaigns.
- Develop and manage strategic relationships with key customers in relevant market segments.
- Lead the Bank’s deposit mobilization efforts and ensure quality risks assets are created.
- Coordinate the deployment of effective market penetration and market share acquisition frameworks.
- Oversee the collation of market business intelligence to support effective decision-making.
- Candidate must possess minimum of B.Sc/HND in Marketing or any related field, relevant professional certification will be an advantage
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience on the job role.
Competency and Skill Requirements:
- Good understanding of micro and macro-economic indices and their impact on small businesses.
- Strong people management, mentoring, and leadership skills.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Well-developed communication, negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Very good presentation and facilitation skills.
- Must have undergone the Microfinance Certification Programme and obtained a Certificate in Microfinance Banking issued by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN).
- Broad and in-depth knowledge of Microfinance Banking.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of marketing principles – advertising, brand management, market/ sector targeting, product development etc.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Deposit mobilisation
- Risk asset creation
- Revenue generation
- NPL to Total Loan ratio
- Product innovation (number of new viable products introduced)
- Rate of recoveries
- Compliance with turnaround time for key activities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.