Saroafrica International is a company with linked interest in FMCG and Agric Value Chain spanning Downstream to Upstream. The Supply chain activities is a contiguous circle from Inbound, Outbound to Export. Following her businesses restructuring and repositioning, the company is further expanding her activities across all the Commercial Cities and major Agro ecology zones of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investor Relations Manager
Objectives of an Investor Relations Role
- The objective of the role within a company is to help investors make informed decisions regarding the company’s equity.
- The role involves providing up-to-date information about the company’s operations, to Investors/ shareholders and implementation of Corporate Governance Framework.
Job Role and Functions
- Serve on committees or cross-functional teams and perform other duties as assigned by the ED.
- Provides feedback to management regarding the investment community’s perception of business performance and their view of its financial results
- Follow up outstanding issues on Board and Investors matters with the Company Secretary.
- Develops and maintains company investors’ relations strategic plan
- Assist the ED in managing Investors & Directors relations
- Follows up with Company Secretary to ensure Notice of meeting and Board papers are circulated in good time
- Responsible for implementation of Corporate Governance Document
- Performs financial Analysis as required, including Investment Appraisals
- Develops and monitors performance metrics for the investor relations function
- Monitors operational changes through company management, and update investors accordingly on Quarterly basis at the minimum.
- Develop presentations and other communication materials for information dissemination to analysts, brokers, and investors/ Shareholders
- Demonstrable experience in deployment of Speed & Aggression in achieving goals
- Excellent communication , interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong ethics and high moral standards
- High level strategic and analytical thinking capabilities
- Possesses Shared Mindset
- Ability to create a culture of high performance
- Strong attention to details
- Work experience in FMCG will be an added advantage
- Age: 33- 40
- Age range should be within 35 to 40 years
- Second Class Degree Upper in Accounting, Economics or Finance. MBA will be an advantage. Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACCA or ACA)
- Over 9 years Relevant Experience in related roles with the last 2 years in a leadership position
- Hands on experience in Investing relation is essential.
- knowledge of macroeconomic issues and organisation’s core mandates will be an added advantage.
- Passionate about achieving agreed set targets and deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th September, 2018.