Peen Nigeria Limited, is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- Must have good knowledge of Lagos environ.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in driving
- Shall operate the vehicles at all times in a responsible and competent fashion.
- Shall have in their possession, at all times while on duty, a current driver license.
- Must have a working knowledge of the Vehicle. This includes a thorough knowledge of safety procedures and passenger security.
- Prior to operation of a vehicle, you are required to perform daily inspections and routine maintenance on the vehicle.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English verbally.
- Must be able to read and understand printed traffic laws and signs.
- Minimum of SSCE/O’level.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
- Candidates should reside around Yaba, Bariga, Shomolu, Surulere, Ojota, Ketu, Maryland, Ikeja Area.
Job Title: Make-Up Artist
- Apply makeup to clients using a color palette and different tools such as mascara, sponges, eyebrow shapers, lip liners, brushes, and applicators.
- Work with clients to create various looks.
- Work on theatrical productions, movie sets, photography shoots, backstage at concerts, or on television shows.
- Apply makeup for big events including weddings, funerals, holidays, and outings.
- Style hair according to makeup.
- Set makeup with hairspray or other setting material.
- Apply touchups as necessary.
- Remove makeup from clothes if some is transferred.
- Use photographs or models for reference when consulting with clients for make-ups.
- Read scripts to ascertain the materials and the look required.
- Sketch designs for future looks.
- Purchase cosmetics and applicators from vendors and negotiate prices.
- Ensure makeup looks natural and well-applied under different lighting.
- Match skin color to color palettes to determine best looks.
- Teach makeup application to clients.
- Suggest skin care routines.
- Fit wigs and hairpieces.
- Work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Wipe off makeup and reapply if client is unsatisfied.
- Maintain awareness of health and safety issues and legislation.
- Specialist in Make-up with minimum of one year experience.
Job Title: Factory Supervisor
- We are looking for a Supervisor who will be in charge of managing one of our working shifts.
- Duties primarily revolve around the general management of your direct reports, which include, but are not limited to, providing and demonstrating task instructions, keeping attendance, and measuring key performance indicators.
- You will be expected to keep records and produce reports that will be used to review team performance.
- In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent communication skills and a passion for excellence. Previous leadership experience is a plus.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Approving work hours.
- Ensure great customer service at all levels.
- Making sure employees that report to you meet performance expectations.
- Giving instructions or orders to subordinate employees.
- Ensuring that the work environment is safe, secure and healthy.
- Minimum of HND holders
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience
- Previous leadership experience.
- Proactive organizational skills.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- Applicant should reside around Oregun, Ojota, Ketu, Maryland, Ikeja Axis.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eye for detail and accuracy.
- Reliable, with high integrity and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Computer literacy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org