House of Tara International – We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have over 27 branches across Nigeria and have sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya, and South Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Merchandiser
- Test products on customers to identify shades, undertone and color
- Advice and recommend products to customers (cross sell/link sell)
- Daily report on product sales
- Others assigned.
- Maintains relationship with in store attendants to ensure continuous sales
- Providing optimum display of products and ensuring tidiness of shelves.
- Plan and execute in store activations
- Maintains product levels by observing inventory levels and notifying Key Account Manager for replenishment when stock level appears low.
- Provides information by reporting sales trends and customer feedback on products
- OND qualification
- Pays attention to detail and has excellent organization skills
- Able to plan and execute events with limited supervision
- Reporting Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Be social media savvy
- Previous experience in merchandising is not a prerequisite
- Passionate about beauty and cosmetics
- Able to show good understanding of House of Tara products
- Has a customer centric approach to tasks and can build relationships
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Retail Merchandiser” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 10th August, 2018.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.