Cittanuvola is a well-established cloud computing organisation with a unique focus on Software as a Service and Infrastructure as a Service. The company’s mission is to create, design, build and develop innovative cloud business and mobile solutions of the highest quality standards with the aim of adding value to our customers which are targeted globally around the world.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Consultant/Executive
- As a Sales Consultant, you’ll play a part in building the future, selling business solutions and services to customers, both directly and indirectly.
- In addition, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
- Keeps up-to-date with trends and developments in the industry; generating new business leads through networking and promotional activities; and updating their technical knowledge and skills on a regular basis.
- Responsible for setting and achieving sales target as well as customer’s expectations.
- Submit periodic customer visit plans; schedule client meetings and action plans for follow-up
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Solicit information and recognize the needs of the prospects from different industries and map with the business solutions provided by the company.
- Create and execute digital marketing strategy and content calendar in support of the product brands. This includes managing ways to integrate social media into broader marketing campaigns.
- Seek out new opportunities, expand and enhance existing opportunities to build and manage customer’s growth.
- Involves in proposal development, negotiations around pricing and other contractual terms and deal closings.
- Maintains knowledge of the markets, industries and competitors to strategically position the company product brands.
- Interface with both internal and external/industry experts to anticipate customer needs and facilitate solutions development.
- Carry out practical demonstrations and presentations.
- Maintain a balance between achieving sales and revenue targets, while also ensuring that customer expectations on cost, functionality and quality are met.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- The capacity to work well on your own or in a team
- Negotiating skills
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively
- Ability to learn, understand and demonstrate technical concepts including IT related
- Direct and online marketing knowledge and experience
- Excellent selling skills
- A keen interest in IT issues
- Presentation skills
Education & Experience Required
- Degree in any of the following areas including, Accounting, Business, Marketing and Technical subjects such as computer Science, Basic Science and Engineering,.
- Demonstrated success in achieving targets.
- Extensive vertical industry knowledge is required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- A competitive salary
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 15th September, 2018.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!