GEM Info-Tech Global Concept- Our client is a secondary school in its first three years of establishment in Arepo, Ogun State. The school needs young subject teachers who are enthusiastic to develop their teaching practice in an exciting, excellence and focused environment. They will be passionate for the job with the ability to inspire young learners to fulfill their potential and create a relationship of mutual trust.They must be goal oriented individuals who are able to move the school progressively to the next stage.
Job Title: Secondary School Teachers
Location: Arepo, Ogun State
We are seeking experienced, highly motivated and result-oriented subject teachers to fill the following positions:
- Physics / Mathematics
- Biology/ Agricultural Science
- English/ Literature
- Civic Education/ Government
- Chemistry/ Basic Science
- Computer Studies/ Basic Technology
- Languages: French, Yoruba or Igbo
- Food & Nutrition
- Visual art/
- Geography/ Social Studies
- C.R.S/ I.R.S
- Commerce/Economics/ Business Studies
- Technical Drawing
- She/he will develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
- Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, and building learning resources for effective classroom learning
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- The subject teachers will require strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver constructive and informative lesson plans that will engage students ensuring the standards across all year groups are met.
Skills and Proficiency:
The prospect must demonstrate:
- Performance evaluation skills.
- Decision-making skills
- Time management skills.
- Team building skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal, listening and communication skills.
- Strong People management skills
- Excellent IT skills
Education and Experience:
- Candidates must possess a minimum of NCE or Bachelor of Education Degree (BEd).
- A minimum of 1 year teaching experience in a school environment.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and application letter to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 22nd August, 2018
Test Date 25th/27th August, 2018
Interview Date 30th/31st August, 2018.
- Only qualified candidates would be contacted for written test and interview.
- Please applicants must be ready to resume work on 3rd September, 2018.