A fast growing Law firm around Alagomeji Yaba, Lagos is looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Specialist
- The Social Media Specialist will be charged with managing the firm’s social media profiles and executing the marketing strategy. The successful candidate will develop and maintain but not limited to blogs, video feeds, trending social networking sites and resource centers. The candidate will be responsible for providing the client with comprehensive analytics, data presentations, and resource management reports. This candidate will have a demonstrated history of working in a fast-paced environment while delivering multiple projects on schedule, on budget and with no errors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement social media strategies that build brand awareness.
- Develop and deliver social media optimization (SMO).
- Stay current with social media trends and best practices.
- Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt current process to fit client needs.
- Review and approve content on a daily basis.
- Strong project management or organizational skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr etc.) and how they can be deployed.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.
- Vast experience in graphics design and good understanding of power point presentation
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary.
- Good technical understanding and can learn new hardware and software quickly.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND with a minimum of 1years experience preferably in Communications/English, or IT related courses currently undergoing NYSC.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume and samples of social media portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org