Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) is a fast growing Software company with a vision to build an enduring organization with an ecosystem of value creators- while delivering high impact technology solutions for emerging markets through a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation. At VGN we wage war against the average, go beyond the ordinary to explore limitless opportunities; breaking the norms and aggressively pursuing success through- Relentless Hard-work, Pursuit of excellence, calculated risk taking and a hunger for knowledge and we have a lot of fun at it!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Attend and coordinate Board Meetings, Annual General Meetings and Committee meetings of the Company and rendering all necessary secretarial services in respect of the meetings.
- Prepare and circulate Minutes of Meeting and Action Points from the meetings.
- Carry out all matters concerned with the allotment of shares and issuance of share certificates including maintenance of statutory share register and conducting the appropriate activities connected with share transfers.
- Draft and review general commercial agreements, letters and other legal documents.
- Provide legal opinions, memos and advisory services on legal and compliance matters as may be required by the company.
- Ensure the compliance of the company with regulatory authorities.
- Prepare, collate and circulate notices of meeting, agenda and board papers/packs required for all meetings of the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Deep understanding of legal issues, including corporate governance and legal compliance
- Relevant experience with respect to Employment law and the Nigerian Fintech space.
- Practical experience in providing company secretarial services to medium to large sized companies in Nigeria.
- Postgraduate Qualification in Law and/or Business-related field (this is an added advantage)
- Member of the Nigerian Bar Association.
- Minimum of relevant 6 years’ post call experience.
- Accredited agent at the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Flexibility is important.
- The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality.
Competitive based on experience.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply