Lily Hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the most prosperous hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics.
At Lily hospitals, we recognize that our staff are vital to the achievement of our organizational vision, the sustainability of our mission and the profitability of our business. We also recognize that our staff are our most valuable assets and as such continuously prioritize their welfare, and also see to the provision of an environment that is conducive for optimal productivity and performance and which consistently supports operational efficiency and effectiveness.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant Clinical position below:
Job Title: Nursing Officer (RN)
- Minimum academic qualification of Registered Nurses Certificate
- 2- 3 years relevant work experience in the health sector.
- Registration with Nurses and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and must be licensed to practice.
Job Title: Peri-Operative Nurse
- Peri-operative Nurse must possess a minimum academic qualification of a Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Peri-Operative Nurse or Bachelor of Nursing Science (B.NSc), must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and must be licensed to practice as Registered Nurse or Registered Peri-Operative Nurse with 2-3 years and above relevant work experience in the health sector. Possession of BLS and ACLS training certificate is an added advantage.
Job Title: Radiologist
- The Radiologist must have a license to practice medicine from the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and should be a licensed Radiologist certified by the West African College of Surgeons or the National Post graduate Medical College.
- Must show evidence of competence in management of radiology cases and evidence of active participation in relevant research.
- The Radiologist must have a working knowledge of global quality assurance, clinical audit principles and processes and must exhibit a commitment towards continuous quality improvement.
- The Radiologist must have a minimum of 10 years cognate experience.
- The Radiologist should be willing to train residents in radiology along with other training programs available in the hospital.
Job Title: Chief Nursing Officer
- Minimum academic qualification of RN/RM or BNSC. A Masters Degree, (M.Sc) in Nursing or any related science degree will be an added advantage.
- Registration with the National Association of Nurses and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and must be licensed to practice.
8 to 10 years relevant work experience in the health sector, part of which must have been in a senior nursing position within or outside Nigeria.
- The CNO should have experience with any Hospital accreditation program (COHSASA, JCI, ISO etc) with a proven record of policy development and implementation.
Job Title: Consultant Anesthetist
- Consultant Anaesthetist must have a license to practice medicine from the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must show evidence of competence in management of anesthesia cases and evidence of active participation in relevant research.
- The Anaesthetist must have a working knowledge of global quality assurance, clinical audit principles and processes and must exhibit a commitment towards continuous quality improvement.
- The Anaesthetist must have a minimum of 10 years cognate experience
Job Title: Consultant Family Physician
- Coordinate and supervise the planning, implementation, or administration of health programs or standards in hospitals, businesses, or communities for prevention or treatment of injury or illness.
- This role is responsible for diagnosing, treating and providing preventive health care services to patients in the general population.
- The Family Physician must have a license to practice medicine from the Medical and Denial Council of Nigeria or either National Postgraduate Medical College, West African College or any other relevant specialist qualification body.
Job Title: Facility Manager
- This applicant’s is responsible for the maintenance, sustenance and security of all facilities within the organisation.
- The role is responsible for organizing, controlling and coordinating the operational management of all buildings and machinery assets within the organization to create a safe and productive work environment for users.
- Minimum academic qualification of a B.Sc. in Facilities Management, Building Technology, Building Services Engineering, Project Management or any related degree
- Membership of the International Facility Managers Association (IFMA) Nigerian Chapter, Chartered Institute of Contract, Project and Facility Management (ICPFM) or any professional regulatory bodies of facility management in Nigeria.
- Responsible for planning, executing monitoring and reporting on operational and financial regulatory and compliance related reviews for the organization.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc.) in Finance, Economics, Accounting or any related Business degree.
- 2 to 5 years relevant work experience preferably in the health or service sector.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies such as the institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), ACCA
The ideal candidate:
- Must be caring and professional in all aspect of work
- Must demonstrate strong ability to work under pressure
- Must be disciplined and posses long term concentration skill Must have excellent communication skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their MS Word doc CV’s only to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.