Supermart.ng, Nigeria’s leading online supermarket. If you desire to work in a fast-paced environment and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact on the society, then this might be the company for you. We offer a truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast-paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs. We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial mentorship program.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract (3 Months)
Resumption Time: ImmediatelyJob Description
- Manage flow of customer orders from initiation to delivery
- Liaise with Customers, Personal Shoppers, and Delivery Drivers to ensure accurate, complete and on-time delivery of orders
- Organize dispatch of Delivery Drivers to pick up items from retail partners as well as to deliver completed items to customers
- Determine the best delivery method for each delivery
- Negotiate rates with logistics service providers
- Manage Personal Shoppers and Delivery Drivers to ensure efficient processing and dispatch of customers order
- Proactively resolve issues as they arise from Personal Shoppers, Delivery Drivers, Customers and Retail Partners
- Prepare an end-of-day report with accurate and complete information
- Conduct regular analysis of key metrics and implement lasting solutions to improve performance where necessary
- Lead or participate in cross-functional initiative
- Ensure sharing of best practice among the team to drive efficiency
- A University degree in any discipline
- 1-2 years’ experience
- Experience in Operations, Logistics, eCommerce, Retail is preferred but not required
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent analytical thinking
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn new productivity tools
- High level of initiative with ability to self-manage
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Job Title: Team Lead, Merchandiser
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Smart, Intelligent & Internet Savvy
- He/She must be able to work under pressure.
- Review supplier SKU format and update to verify Supermartng
- Review price differences.
- Handover purchased items to Inventory Officer who will confirm receipt of the items
- 3-4 Years
- Proficient in the use of Excel at an advanced level
- Use of Coreldraw, Photoshop & Coreldraw paint
- The person must be good with graphics
- Strong team leadership.
- Reporting and good presentation skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Application Deadline 31st August, 2018.
Job Title: Team Lead, SEO
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Lead the planning and execution of the digital marketing strategies to promote Supermart services to customers.
- Plan, organize and manage all email campaigns, events, social media pages and relevant creative content per the marketing calendar to drive traffic and increase conversions on the website.
- Manage online customer acquisition and retention programs including SEO, email, affiliate, and graphics and social marketing.
- Investigate, recommend and implement new enhancements that can increase revenue, brand awareness and improve overall customer experience by analyzing the results of ongoing efforts.
- Interview and recruit new staff and onboard them.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding marketing revenue targets and developing plans to make up for any shortfalls in revenue
- Use Google Analytics and other business tracking tools to make strategic and tactical recommendations
- Benchmark, measure and analyze the results of online and offline marketing initiatives such as email campaigns, events, promotions, SEO marketing, affiliate program and future online marketing initiatives.
- Cooperate with the web developers to make necessary changes in the website if necessary
- Perform keyword research in coordination with Supermart business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably but not necessarily in Marketing.
- 1-3 years working in SEO, Social Media Marketing and basic Graphics Design in a datadriven marketing team.
Other Requirements/Additional Information:
- Ability to take a project, break it down into deliverables and due dates, assign responsibility to team members and follow through until the project is delivered on time
- Proven SEO/SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Proven experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, Google Adwords, Keyword Planner, Search Console).
- Proficiency in Graphics Designing, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience in generating and executing on marketing ideas.
- Understanding our target audience and how to reach them
- Understanding of Lagos marketing terrain ((Press, Communities, Events & Conferences, Social Media, etc.)
Application Deadline 7th September, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of your email.