The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Function/Domain: Information Technology
- Our company develops in-house Business Applications of the world’s most cutting- edge software developments, and we want you to be a part of our IT Business Applications software development team.
- We are currently in search of an experienced Software Developer to create and maintain in-house software Applications & systems.
- The successful candidate will also help to develop critical & integrated Applications for our Company and offer excellent technical support across Group of Companies.
- Develop and implement new software programs & Applications across the Departments & Projects of the company.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Design and update software database. Test along with the Business user and maintain software Applications to ensure strong functionality and optimization is ensured
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
Desired Qualifications/Preferred Competencies
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree preferably in Computer Science or IT.
- 4 to 5 years’ experience in Java, Dot Net, PHP MyAdmin, MS SQL, Portals,web and software development.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Continuous learning attitude & upgrading the skill sets with the new & advance development workbench Tools & software.
- Strong logical & analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Experience in different software Applications Integration & configuration would be an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both Company and business.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 8th September, 2018.