Quanteq Technology Services Limited was founded in El Segundo, California in 1998 as a full service Management, Systems and Technology Consulting firm to serve the needs of public and private sector organizations. We help solve performance problems of organizations using Information Communication Technology through the provision of IT advisory services, Business and Systems Integration, Project Management and Training/IT support services.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: IT Consultant
- We are looking for an IT consultant with a proven knowledge in both back-end and front-end software development. Experience in networking is also required.
- An IT consultant must also be knowledgeable and customer oriented.
- Prepare documentation and present progress reports to clients,
- Be involved in sales and support, identify potential clients, build and maintain contacts,
- Organize training for users and other consultants,
- Revise existing systems and suggest improvement.
- Meet with clients to determine requirements and define scope of project,
- Help clients with change-management activities,
- Define software, hardware and network requirements,
- Design, test, install and monitor new systems,
- 5 years sound experience as an IT consultant,
- Ability to troubleshoot software, hardware and network problems,
- Vast and proven experience with various operating systems, databases and application development,
- Customer service orientation,
- BSc or relevant qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or any relevant field,
- Networking knowledge and professional certification is an added advantage.
- Excellent customer service skill,
- Flexibility and adaptability,
- Time management.
- Analytical and critical thinking,
- Problem solving skill,
- Teamwork and leadership ability,
- Communication skill,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 5th September, 2018.