Doviana Institute of Entrepreneurship & Technology, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Membership & Programmes
- The Head of Membership & Programmes is responsible for managing member engagement strategy in collaboration with the other key stakeholders internally, i.e. National divisions and externally, i.e. Region and Chapter leadership.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct member surveys to assess our programs, resources and membership initiatives and make recommendations for deepening member value and engagement.
- Strategize content and resources for Membership initiatives, such as brochures, enrollment forms, website and social media updates in collaboration with key division volunteers and marketing staff.
- Ensure that programs are implemented with high quality in accordance with the Institute’s National priorities.
- Ensure department’s planning/operations support the organization’s larger goals and objectives.
- Head and work with Membership Department staff to develop and execute a plan for membership growth and retention by identifying a short-term and long-term strategy and initiatives, both in-person and online approaches.
- Provide the strategic direction for, and management of, a marketing program supporting the Membership program to achieve membership growth
- Monitor and review effectiveness of current membership programs and make recommendations on streamlining or conclude these efforts
- Work with Director of Membership Operations to manage the membership annual renewal process and develop a strategy to onboard all new members including follow-up and other personal connections.
- Partner with key volunteers and staff to assess the existing benefits of membership and work to ensure they are relevant and interesting. Make recommendations for new Member programs, and benefits.
Required Knowledge, Education or Experience
- B.A, B.Sc/HND or equivalent with 7-10 years of management experience; MBA preferred.
- Experience managing lists for email and direct mail communications
- Experience with social media and on-line marketing
- Technologically proficient with a solid understanding of and ability to use appropriate software products, such as Microsoft Office Suite and Base camp.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and proofreading skills
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of marketing strategy and complete marketing cycle
- Sales & Marketing.
- We offer competitive salary and exceptional benefits to its employees.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 5th September, 2018.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!