The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: On Site Traffic Warden
Fuction/Domain: Health and Safety
- To provide effective on-site traffic management control, free of congestion and facilitate safe movements of human and vehicular site traffic.
- Report ‘onsite’ parking offences and communicate information accordingly for vehicles to be removed by the relevant authorities.
- Monitor the use of designated parking areas, controlled parking zones and one-way systems.
- Carry out any other relevant duties as requested by line manager to ensure the effective performance of the DORC project site.
- Direct and enforce effective traffic control during normal and emergency situations.
- Complete relevant paperwork as required.
- Communicate correct information on site traffic requirements.
- Participate in any developmental training as required.
- Comply with and maintain site health & safety standards thereby minimizing the risk to themselves and other persons.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma (OND), Additional qualification would be an added advantage.
- 2 years relevant related experience as a traffic warden, transport management, patrol etcMust be from one of the 15 host communities local to the DORC Projects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th September, 2018.