Olam Nigeria is a leading company in the Agricultural and Packaged Foods sector in Nigeria and has been the leading exporter in Nigeria’s non-oil sector in the last several years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager – Plant
- The plant manager will lead the plant operations for a large plant . The incumbent is responsible for production as per the schedule; meeting productivity, food quality and safety parameters in the factory with efficient utilization of resources.
Key Performance Matrices
- Ensure all the relevant information is updated for the MIS purposes on agreed upon time frequency
- Coordinate with the internal audit team to comply with the recommendations
- Monitor training and competence of workers, supervisors and staff
- To be the front face for the village, town and state government authorities and plan out CSR and IR activities
- Establish efficiency parameters for each of the production line and develop monitoring mechanism for the same
- Understand customer specifications and develop production capabilities to deliver the same
- Preparation of annual budgets for direct and fixed costs, ensure plant operates and delivers as per agreed budgets
- Establish SOPs in the processes as per the code of GMP and BRC
- Expertise in providing technical inputs and optimizes energy and utilities
- Candidate with extensive exposure in Plant management
- Around 15 Years of work exposure in a reputed Food, Beverage or FMCG with last 3 years as head of a unit.
- Food Industry experience is preferred.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply