DataPro is regarded today as one of the leading and most experienced credit rating and compliance consulting firm in Nigeria. Since its inception in 1995, DataPro has provided solutions to end-users in their pursuit of mitigating both business and compliance risks. It specifically offers services as a Rating Agency, Compliance Training and Solutions including Due Diligence Consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Officer
Job Type: Internship
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the Company’s database
- Build a database on selected institutions
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Education and/or Requirements
Interested candidates must:
- Have a B.Sc degree / HND
- Be experienced with database management
- Have graduated with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) or Lower credit
- Not be more than 25 years
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Good communication skills
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com using “Application for Internship” as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 8th August, 2018.
Note: Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.