Merad Industries Limited – Since inception,the organisation has experienced phenomenal growth on account of quality of its goods and services, its focus on cost leadership and efficiency of its human capital. Today, Merad Industries is a multi-billion Naira company poised to reach new heights, in every endeavour competing with itself to better the past.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Operation/Production Management
Job Type: Entry level/Full Time
- Are you self-driven, confident, enthusiastic and passionate of building a career?
- Would you like to make your passion a reality?
- Then you are just the right candidate for the job.
- We are currently looking for qualified individuals, who consistently thrive for excellence to be trained to manage our operations and production processes to be part of a dynamic and professional team of expert in our organization
Eligible candidates should:
- Not be more than 28 years old of age and 30 years for Lawyers and Postgraduate Degree holders as at the date of application
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math)
- Have a minimum of second class (lower division)
- Have a minimum of HND/B.Sc from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Applicant from any field of study may apply, as adequate training in operations will be given to successful candidates
- Applicant with Science background is added advantage.
- Salary Range: N100,000 – N120,000 per month plus incentives
- 4% pension scheme
- Plus range of allowance, incentives and bonuses
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
- We are currently looking for a Logistics Coordinator to plan, organize and oversee Logistic activities involving shipment and ensure effective delivery to the organization and stakeholders.
- Manage the maintenance, preparation and routing of purchase orders
- Prepare accurate bills of lading
- Satisfy air bills in a timely manner
- Communicate with van lines and airlines to ensure prompt pick-up and delivery of shipments
- Arrange same-day deliveries whenever possible
- Review purchase orders and shipment contents prior to releasing them from our facility
- Track and analyze mis-shipments to ensure they don’t occur again
- Respond to customer inquiries and refer clients to the appropriate channels
- Ensure quality of all services and processes within the facility
Qualification and Skills
- HND/BSc is required
- Minimum of two years working experience in customer service or
- logistics management a must
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Inventory maintenance experience a plus
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
Salary Range: N80,000 – N100,000 per month
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Resumes to “The HR” through: email@example.com Using the post applied for as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- Coordinates and performs routine and non-routine GMP microbiological/chemical testing, including environmental monitoring (EM) of classified clean rooms and critical utilities, release of product, and testing for validation protocols.
- Coordinates testing performed by contract laboratories as needed.
- Conduct routine microbiological testing of raw materials, packaging materials, finished products and environmental samples using approved methods, and established policy and various instrumentation while adhering to cGMP and established policy
- Performs organism identification.
- Writes and executes protocols to perform validation, technology transfer and troubleshooting for microbiology/chemical testing.
- Writes standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the QC Microbiology laboratory
- Reviews environmental monitoring data and laboratory equipment documentation and records
- Prepares process and status reports, assigns and monitors document numbers and reviews documents for accuracy and completeness
- Prepares EM trend reports, performs and receives training on biochemical and microbiological methods.
- Interacts with Facilities, Manufacturing and QA as needed to coordinate testing and support investigations of EM, biochemical and microbiological excursions.
- Works with contract laboratories and equipment vendors as needed.
- HND/B.Sc/M.Sc with 2 years working experience with at least 1 year in working experience in a quality control department.
- Experience with biochemical/microbiological testing such as Bio-burden, PCR, LAL, and environmental monitoring (total particulates, viable air particulates, and surface monitoring) will be added advantage
- Ability to communicate clearly, in writing and verbally, with peers, upper management and with external customers
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, reasoning, problem solving and decision making
- Independently capable to design, execute, interpret and review results
- Ability to work off-shift, weekends and holidays, as needed
- Proficient in computer software such as Microsoft Office. Experience with additional software that can be applicable to improving current systems is preferred
- N90,000 – N110,000 per month
- 4% pension scheme, Plus range of allowance, incentives and bonuses
Job Title: Assistant Accounting Manager
- The Assistant Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting
- This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements
- The Assistant Accounting Manager will have contact with senior-level Attorneys and the firm’s Executive Director and Controller which requires strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Assist the Controller in the daily banking requirements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Responds to inquiries from the Director of Finance, Controller, and other finance and firm wide managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
- Work with the Controller to ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advice on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Support Controller with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- B.A/B.Sc in Accounting/Business Management
Technical Skills and Prior Experience:
- One to three years prior supervisory experience in the financial
- reporting/general ledger area, experience working in a production firm or professional services firm is preferred
- Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast -pace setting
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Access and Word Ten key by touch required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Salary Range: N70,000 – N100,000 per month
- 4% pension scheme
- Plus range of allowance, incentives and bonuses
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Resumes to “The HR” through: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the post applied for as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th September, 2018.
Note: CV’s/Resume should be in MS Word format and any applicant who applies more than once for this job post will be disqualified automatically. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.