Duvete technologies offers services in the ICT Sector, we are keen to understanding the desire of our customers as it assist us in offering excellent service that keeps their business going.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer/Printer Assistant
- Design and layout of electronic and print materials for all programs and events (flyers, posters, banners, collaterals, logos, invitations, postcards, newsletters, newspaper ads, etc.).
- Start design and web projects from concept to completion while adhering to the brand standards.
- Initiate creative concept and design for posters, banners, invitations, ads, etc.
- Prepare final artwork for printing purposes.
- Supervise and complete projects by coordinating with clients and outside vendors.
- Maintain technical knowledge by engaging in continual on-the-job training resources, reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- knowledge and experience to fulfil artwork in a multi-media platform. This includes determining papers, colours, printing processes, and camera ready output.
- One must also have knowledge of the different formats and requirements acceptable to any electronic and/or digital media outlet.
- Knowledge of typography, spatial orientation, the handling and manipulation of images, freehand graphics, and basic design elements.
- Computer design software; CorelDraw, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- This person must be willing to accept that the clients’ ideas are not always right, but must be given utmost consideration.
- This person may also be called upon to make presentations when needed.
- This position requires client interaction, this person must have exceptional listening skills.
- PrintCentre is a very client-focused organization and this person must be willing to interact with the customer base and translate their ideas into the effective design.
- This position requires someone who can prioritize, organize, and manage a substantial workload.
- This includes being able to complete jobs in a timely manner or on a specified deadline.
- This skill set also involves being able to finish jobs in less time than quoted in order to maximize profitability.
- This person should work in tandem with others in the design department, sharing responsibility of workloads, quality control and the like.
- Experience within the Printing industry is preferable.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of Graphic design experience would be an added advantage.
- Applicants should live around Lekki-Ajah, Lagos Island Environs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com