Stresert Services Limited – Our client owns a state-of-the-art choice apartment at Ikoyi area of Lagos State. As a result of business expansion, they require the services of:
Job Title: Female Housekeeping Supervisor
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Supervise all housekeeping staff and report accordingly.
- Train new employees in the unit.
- Assign new employees to job duties.
- Supervise works carried out by employees and follow up on complaints and reports made by the supervisors.
- Approve and oversee supply requisitions.
- Organize the work for the housekeeping unit and distribute tasks accordingly.
- Schedule employees and assign days-off according to roaster.
- Maintain time attendance book of all employees in the unit.
- Plan and supervise horticultural activities.
- Attend to and resolve complaints.
- Recommend recruitment of new personnel.
- Daily briefing of Supervisors.
- Develop and implement housekeeping systems and procedures.
- Prepare reports for Management information.
- Responsible for overall cleanliness and orderliness of the apartment.
- Ensure that rooms are made as per approved standards.
- Prepare annual housekeeping budget.
- Strong Leadership traits.
- Ability to think outside of the box and able to drive change for operational efficiencies.
- Disciplined persona.
Education and Experience:
- Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management.
- Minimum of at least 7 years experience from a 4-star hotel.
- Strong operational/technical know-how in hospitality management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using “Female-EHM” as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 10th October, 2018.
Note: Only candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be contacted for interviews.