Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Forklift Electrician
- Install new battery bank on electric forklift and pallet trucks when necessary and fill the battery cells with electrolyte water.
- Ensure battery power cables, plugs and sockets are in good condition at all time and train forklift operators on the right way to connect battery cables when charging the battery.
- Write report in job order/logbook about observation, modification and result of repair work done.
- Undertake electrical repair work on diesel and electric forklift trucks and carry out preventive maintenance on them as scheduled
- Diagnose forklift faults through visual inspection and by using testing devices such as voltmeter, etc.
- Repair and overhaul electrical systems, the ignition and safety control systems on both diesel and electric forklifts.
- Carry out regular checks on electric forklift battery cells in battery compartment and top up with distilled water whenever water level is low.
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English in not more than two sittings
- Technical Certificate / National Diploma in related disciplines
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a similar role.
The person must:
- Be able to troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Be physically fit.
- Be consistent and reliable.
- Be able to communicate excellently with co-workers.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply