Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) is a fast growing Software company with a vision to build an enduring organization with an ecosystem of value creators- while delivering high impact technology solutions for emerging markets through a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation. At VGN we wage war against the average, go beyond the ordinary to explore limitless opportunities; breaking the norms and aggressively pursuing success through- Relentless Hard-work, Pursuit of excellence, calculated risk-taking and a hunger for knowledge and we have a lot of fun at it!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- The Quality Assurance Analyst will use software testing tools to automate repetitive testable use cases, find bugs, provide detailed reproductive steps and perform scheduled regression tests, Security tests, API tests, performance tests, Internal acceptance tests etc.
- You will work in tandem with the development team to ensure the health and stability of the production environment.
Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Monitors program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operations.
- Attends regular status meetings with the QA and project teams
- May evaluate proposed software or software enhancement for feasibility
- May develop utility program to test, track, and verify defects in software program
- Produces the system test deliverables (system test plan, system test specification, system test scripts, and system test data) to the agreed timeline and quality
- Tests programs, verifies user requirement and validates accuracy, reliability, and conformance to Software Testing Standards.
- Performs functional and non-functional testing
- Writes and analyzes test reports
- Produces the Test Summary Report after exit criteria have been met
- Recommends program improvements or corrections to programmers
- Conducts integrated testing with vendors- provided programs
- Solid understanding of SDLC Testing Life Cycle Basic Software development skills
- Manual and Automated testing skills
- Experience using 2 or more of these tools: JIRA, Selenium, Postman, Nightswatch and related frameworks.
- Good IT and presentation skills
- Strong use of Initiative
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work on more than one project at a time.
- Creativity and imagination.
- Interpersonal skills, good presentation skills and confidence
- Excellent written communication skills
- Flexibility, determination, enthusiasm and the ability to prioritize and cope well under pressure.
- Good teamwork and negotiation skills
- The ability to think strategically and good analytical skills
- Tools: Selenium, Postman, Nightswatch, REST-assured, TestRail.
- Web automation and API automation
- Database: MS SQL, MongoDB
- Mobile: Java, Android Framework, Volley, D3
- Flexibility is important.
- The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality
Competitive based on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply